Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Promised Meg Swanson Interview

Ok, well, first of all, everyone who is commenting is awesome and I'm really psyched to do my next show soon (even though I don't know when). I should confess...

Meg and I did record another interview. It still wasn't stitch-by-stitch perfect, so I haven't used it. I am considering chopping little tidbits out of it, but I haven't yet. I am bound and determined to get a good interview with her someday, somehow, I just don't know how or when.

Sigh.

Oh, and thanks for the heads up. My show was mentioned in a magazine and I didn't even know it. Yaay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wanted to thank you for the ideas that you gave me. I almost done a toe-up sock, and it's the only way that I can do it. All other (4) attemps to knit socks from top to bottom failed. (look at my blog to see the sock).
And I wanted to ask you about the top-down raglan sweater that you did--where did you get the pattern? I want to do it too. People are silly with knitting sweaters from bottom up-it's just doesn't fit right and ytou stuck with redoing it (again see my blog with EZ's sweater making)