Sunday, November 12, 2006

Knitting the Edging

I'm knitting an edging right now - literally and figuratively. The edging is for my grandma's sweater (the yarn finally came!!). The figurative edging is the final touches/production/burning DVDs on my graduate project/thesis. If I get it all wrapped up and mailed out on Monday, I'll be able to do a show. Otherwise, it may still be a little bit. Sorry for the podgap, but I can't help it. :) I do want to thank each and every one of you, because I have really honed my audio skills which gave me the confidence to finish this project which has been hanging over my head for two years. Couldn't have done it without you.

1 comment:

I am Keri. said...

Hi Lara,

I just came across your show, and I'm listening from the beginning. So I'll probably catch up in a week or two.

I really like your voice, and I'm excited to learn how to hadle the math in my knitting.

Thank you for making this show!