Sunday, November 19, 2006

Holy Mohair!

I just logged into my hotmail account all blase and down about not having time to podcast this week, when I saw this message:

"Greetings from the Amazon Honor System.

We wanted to let you know that we have initiated transfer of the
balance of your Amazon Honor System account to your checking account.
It may take your bank several business days to record the transfer.

$48.25"

That brings the Math 4 Knitters Buy More Books balance to $52.80!

I know at least one super-duper lace book that I'll have to mosey down and snag this week.

Thank you all for supporting my show and the book section of my local yarn store.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I've just discovered your podcast and I love it. You've a very nice voice! It makes learning so much more easy.

One thing though, is that there seems to be something wrong with your feed. iTunes only downloads a few minutes of some of the episodes, like the one about socks. Grr..
Windows Media Player does something similar.
What can I do?

Btw,I just bought 'Socks socks socks' by Elaine Rowles. ^-^

Nadia, Stockholm
idkuja@yahoo.se

math4knitters said...

I've known about this for a while and I am at a bit of a loss. I did just recently update my software and if someone well tell me that the most recent episode does work, I could republish everything. I just don't want to do it when I don't know if the newer software works. The problem is it always downloads when I download it from any computer I use, but I only use macs, so that might have something to do with it. So, please try to download the latest one and if that works, let me know and I could try a total re-hash of everything up to that point.

Anonymous said...

I've checked my iTunes and the two recent episodes work as they should. After them the download problems starts.

I'm not sure it's the macs that cause problems. Lots of podcasters say they use macs. At least the ones that I listen to, say they do.

Nadia, Stockholm
idkuja@yahoo.se

Anonymous said...

Now those are the kind of surprises I like!!!