2015 has turned out to be the Year that Lara Tries New Things.
1) Of course, still knitting! (LOVE IT)
2) Tried painting stuff. (LOVE IT)
3) Tried making all-natural bath and body stuff. (LOVE IT)
4) Am in the process of showing how little I know about sewing. (LOVE IT/ HATE IT depending on how many threads I have snapped that day.) I haven't written any blog posts about that, yet, since I'm still mostly jamming my machine and cursing.
5) Kicking up my biking game. (LOVE IT)
6) Studying French. I've done this before, but I'm trying a lot harder this time. (LOVE IT)
Starting today and running through Sunday, get up to 50% off classes that launched in the past year - including mine! Sewing, cooking, woodwork, knitting, the world is your oyster!
Check out the sale here.
(When you use my affiliate link, it helps ME, too!)