Sunday, June 04, 2006

Here's what I did instead of working on my podcast today...

1) Vacummed the basement (it has to be done at least three times a year, right?)
2) Cooked a wonderful lunch
3) Spent 3 hours knitting in public, recruiting new knitters to my knit group and helping my friend JN with her mom's afghan
4) Talked on the phone to my twin sister (you wouldn't deny me that, right?)
5) Am cooking and will eat a lovely chicken dinner with risotto and sauteed asparagus

So, no time left today. But, I will make it tomorrow, I promise. It will feature an interview with a lady in Canada and a discussion of mitered knitting (thanks for the suggestion, Deepa!).

(too parenthetical?)

1 comment:

Plain(s)feminist said...

Folks, she didn't just help her friend with her mom's afghan - she renewed her friend's interest and pride in the project!