Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Creative Options Medium Rack System

It's a funny name, but a very useful product! Creative Options sent me one to try, in a new color (I found one online, but it's a different color.)


I had to admit, I really couldn't think of a way to store knitting stuff in this. Maybe a knitter who had a truly massive button collection could use this, but really, I think its true calling is in holding hardware and paintbrushes (and, maybe, also stamps and sewing supplies.) The storage on top is nice without being too large. The drawers inside the system come out and can be customized, which is great. I'm using mine for: 


Hardware storage, when I take hardware off of things. 


Brushes!


And my smaller bottles of paint and little things like cup hooks.

I love it!


No comments: