Saturday, February 10, 2007

Episode 26: Magknits, Yarn Subs and First Scarf Syndrome

This week I talk about why I don't do longer shows anymore (sort 0f), the new MagKnits, how Knitters Review can help you choose substitute yarns, and First Scarf Syndrome (and how to deal with it).

Just in case you couldn't follow my little ditty about how I figure when I need to decrease, here is a graphical representation.

To decrease every fourth row three times, I write out
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12

I cross off the rows as I go and know that, at the end of each line of writing, that is the row that I decrease.

Download Episode 26

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not dowload episode 26.

Barbro

Sasha said...

Hi Lara! It's AWESOME to have you back! Thankyou for another great podcast, and for sharing with us what's happening in your life. We all have times like this where issues take the forefront and push the things we'd rather be doing to the sidelines. But I'm glad you haven't totally disappeared :) I like your podcast too much to go without it for too long! XoXo

rarabecca said...

never hear of magknits, they have some nice patterns Thanks! and keep up the good work.