Sunday, August 13, 2006

Show 17: More Sleeve Shenanigans, Links and X

This week I tell you a refinement of my earlier sweater-sizing scheme, which relies on the one and only Elizabeth Zimmermann to save me (and you) from having to redesign a sleeve cap AND sleeve shaping. Whoo hoo. I'm working on one right now, and will let you know how it turns out.

Although, I won't be able to really tell you anything until September, because I am taking the week after next off from work to finish my thesis and am trying to pare down distractions.

Very Cool Link thanks to Jill, who left a comment. (Thank you, Jill!!!!)

Also, Melissa Wherle has a sweater design in Magknits August of 2005 and has offered it to us for deconstruction/resizing/whatever. Please leave a comment and let me know what you would like me to "do" with this wonderful offer.

Download Episode Seventeen
Post a Comment