Wednesday, September 06, 2017

New Knitting Bag!

Way back this spring, I stopped by Yarnover, met June Hemmons Hiatt and purchased a knitting belt from her. I wasn't looking to learn a new way to knit, but these things happen, apparently. :)

I really like the belt, but there was just one problem. The 30 cm needles I bought with the belt were too long for my favorite sock-knitting bag.


Obviously, I had to sew a new knitting bag, right? 

Enter Kwik Sew 3728, view B. I've written about using this pattern before, but it was a different view.

Oh, and I used this awesome Wonder Woman-themed fabric from Joann's.





I LOVE it! I made a few changes. 

- No piping. 
- Fusible fleece (Pellon 971f) to give it some body. 
- I used nylon webbing for the straps and buried them in the seam instead of attaching them to the sides. 


No comments: