Friday, October 16, 2015

Hopkins Fall Fiber Festival - Come Take a Class from Me!

This photo is from last year.

I didn't think it would do me a lot of good to just sell books, as I did last year at the Fall Fiber Festival. So, when they asked if anyone wanted to teach, I jumped at the chance! It's coming up in just a few weeks.

I'm going to teach one of my favorites: Beyond Basic Sock Techniques. It could be called "This is the stuff that makes knitting socks easier, faster and more fun," but that's waaaaay too long!

We decided to keep the classes small - 10 spots. There are two times: 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. That's the same class twice, not a four-hour class broken into blocks. There's a little more information here.  

You're supposed to register by contacting me. My email address is on the page I linked to, above. When you email me to sign up, I'll write down your name. You can pay me at the venue. I will be able to take cash, charge or check. 

No comments: