Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Still Kickin'



I can't tell you about this project, yet. I'm sworn to secrecy until sometime next year. But, I can tell you I did get to be a part of something that's bigger than I am, and I used my camera. 

I bought my little Nikon D100 way back in 2004. It has held up through professional use at a newspaper (tough on every piece of gear) and even my honeymoon (I kind of dropped it, but I caught it by the lens. Tough luck for the lens.)

It's not the fastest, it doesn't shoot the biggest files, there's no pc input for studio strobes and it doesn't make videos. There are many like it, but this one is mine. 

...and I still love it!

I also really liked the project. You know you had a good day when someone pays you and you think "Oh, wait, I'm getting PAID for this? Great!" It's a pretty good feeling.

No comments: